Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Gratitude - IV (Friend list)

I will try not to miss out on putting the names on this list. In case I miss out I regret for that in advance. They are the everlasting relations I have earned through years.
Purvi: She is always there to care the emotional side of mine. She shares her wonderful experiences at the other side of the globe. She makes a point to call and just say hii once every 15 days. Some relations need no extra maintenance efforts. Ours is of that kind. Thanks for being there.
Hiral: She is the one who has always exemplified and imbibed the sense of responsibility. A daughter who has actually taken up and observed the responsibility of a son. Thanks for being a part of my life and teaching very important lesson of being a responsible person.
Shivani: Four years younger than me although, she has taught a new dimension of friendship. I can never forget the selfless gesture of being with me to the doctor cancelling the movie show with your fiance. It is very rare these days specially because we get very less time to spend with our dear ones. Thanks for being there and I will always count on you :)
Jay: He has always been a source to satisfy my intellectual needs. I cannot miss thanking him for the rich discussions we have. The facts and figures we share. The talkative walks we all have when he visits Gandhinagar. I have learned to love my work and to be sincere from you. Its a pleasure to have you in my friend list.