Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Gratitude - II (Mumma - Papa - Nirav)

I always have words pouring out of my mind somehow when I start writing but I just had tears when I think of what my parents have given to me....rather what not!

With no intimate blood relation my life partner is truly taking all the load of partnership every single moment. He is the ultimate husband in the world...It's not an exaggeration that he has been my mom and dad when ever I needed them after marriage.

No vocabulary is helping me out to describe how incredibly they are a part of my life, the reason behind my existence and the only arms on earth so warm and soothing.....

Mumma Papa and Nirav, I just can say two simple words for all that you have given and are giving since years that define my life...

.My dearest Mumma Papa and Nirav from the bottom of my heart...

THANK YOU!!!