Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Gratitude - III (Bansi)

It's very important to find someone who is exactly like you to share your feelings and get an echo back with the same enthusiasm with which you are talking. Bansi is such a gift in my life. My friend form standard 8th, i.e., since 17 years. We have a same strange nature which rarely matches with the common girly nature. We need not go to the happy ceremonies of each other, like we have not been to each others marriage. But we can never miss out to be together in grievances.  We parted 15 years back due to our geographical locations but we never parted from hearts. Our relation don't need the connectivity. But when in need the other always senses and calls. It's strange but true. Dear Bansi you will always have a very very special place in my life..I will always cherish the memories of the boat ride, the horse cart ride, the scooty-activa rides, you driving car for the 1st time and hitting it to a pole right near my house. The all night long talks, the silly mistakes that we shared, the book reviews and importantly the bites that I gave you during the class hours....The dreams, the desires, the happiness and the sadness of life wish we keep on sharing throughout the times....

I am always there for you and will always need you in my life.