Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Gratitude - I (Nikit Shah)

Recently I started catching time for myself from the schedule that is getting hectic with every single day and while pondering I felt that I have not thanked my dear ones for being there since a long time. We never forget to argue back when we can, we never miss on talking about the bad habits of others, we also love to advice and we are always #1 critic for others. But we always somehow miss out on showing the gratitude towards the people who make big difference in our life, who makes our lives worth living. So a few next posts I will devote to all my dear ones.

Today is a special day for a very dear friend Nikit and his better half Mansi. Sometimes people staying a thousand miles away give a soothing seconds of hearty communication. This is the only medicine while you are tired, frustrated and on your nerves. Thanks to the cyber technology advancements that now the distances are kind of virtual. This made a friend of my college times to be my best friend after 8 long years of passing out from my B.E. in 2005. There are times when we need a friend, only a friend with no burden of any other relationship. We need someone to just listen and not react. Someone whose advice can be looked upon and not just heard and forgotten. Nikit has given me such a friend who is always there to listen to me with my everlasting stock of ideas and dreams and all silly problems and still not laughing at them. May be today we share a much mature and much more worth retaining rapport than the silly willy friends of college. Thanks to the latest technologies that I got to be in touch with a wonderful friend like Nikit. And thank you very much Nikit for being there through years. 



Mansi is a new addition to my friend list. A sweetoo lady with an even sweeter smile. I am so happy that today they are starting off with their journey of togetherness. I wish God gives you both all that you desire with all that you deserve. 

I believe together you will turn the life to be beautiful....
Wish you all the luck to prosper. ..

Lot more to pen...